Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wish me luck!

So I took a chance and tried out for the creative team over at the Digital Scrap Garden today. Wish me luck! I think I'd be a great Garden Gal, don't you?? Here are the layouts I created for my application. I got to choose a kit from each of the 3 designers there to work with. You can click on them to see larger views over at Flickr.

6-17-07 Covered Bridge
Covered Bridge
Page kit: A Splash of Color by Ladybug Graphix
Font: Segoe Print




10-3-07 Beautiful Sweet Emily
Beautiful Sweet Emily
Page kit: Blue Bird Bliss by Purple Frog Pizzazz
Butterfly cutting template: Just Some Shapes by Peachy
Font: the Blue Cabin




10-20-07 Lil Pumpkinheads
2 lil Pumpkinheads
Page Kit: Spooktackula by Flutterby Designs
Fonts: Cafa Rojo, Tootlebug, the Blue Cabin

PS
All of these kits are only $2.00 right now!! You can click on the name of the kit under each photo to view the whole kit in their store. They have some really cute stuff over there and its all on SALE!

You might also want to keep an eye on the designers' blogs. They often post digital scrapbooking freebies there!

Purple Frog Pizzazz
Flutterby Designs
Ladybug Graphix

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sherry!!! With layouts like that!!! WOW, you are awesome! Have a great day and see you at the garden!