Monday, February 18, 2008

Make me merry Monday

Make me merry Monday badge

Its that time of week again! Make me merry Monday! Help me spread merriment throughout Blogland, won't you? All you have to do is blog about something that makes you happy. That's it! Easy as pie! Then head back to this post and leave a link in my Mister Linky so that we can all visit you and see what makes you merry.
Oh, and here's the code to add my nifty little badge to your post...



Now... what makes ME merry? Well, this week my income tax refund is making me merry. I am enjoying having a little extra to play with. Some "fun money", if you will. This is something we don't usually have. And this is something we won't have for long. So we are enjoying it.
My income tax refund makes me merry. How about you?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your site. It's very nice. Even though it's not Monday, I left what makes me merry. Blessings!