Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm still kickin'!

Did you think I fell off the face of the Earth? Well I didn't! I'm right here. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I guess I just got caught up in life. I'll try not to let it happen again... no promises though!

So here's a list of sorts to get you up to date...

  • ~Emily is walking. Look out!
  • ~Emily now has a vocabulary... it consists of "Hi", "Ow" (Spoken as I comb her hair. Learned from her big brother.), "Mooooooo", and "Bow wow wow" (Translates to "Bow Chica Wow Wow" from The Chipmunks. Pretty durn cute if ya ask me. :) ).
  • ~Tyler has 3 loose teeth!
  • ~Tyler has learned the secret about Santa... which led to the secret about the Easter Bunny... which led to the secret about the Tooth Fairy... which led, well you can see where this is going. My little guy is growing up. *sigh*
  • ~School is going good and is so much fun. I love being there with Tyler as he learns... and learning right along with him most of the time!
  • ~The kids and I are going to see Disney on Ice tomorrow.
  • ~We are in the process of starting a business making custom fishing rods. Wish us luck!
I think that's about it for us. I'll leave you with a photo of the kids and I at Underwater Adventures at the Mall of America yesterday...

3-4-08UnderwaterAdventures1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG....I did think you dropped off the face of the earth!!! Are you ok?...come by the garden....we all miss you!!!! {{HUGS}}