Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just a couple of things...

Hey! Quick couple of things...



Have you seen this place?? Paper Back Swap. Its so fun! You can swap books (they don't have to be paperback) with people. I am drooling over here! Wanna drool with me? Click that link above to join. When you list 10 books for trade they will give you 2 free credits to get you started... then when your books get chosen by someone you'll get credits for each of them as well. And I'll even get a free book credit out of the deal! Win-win! :)

ALSO

I want to hear from all of you homeschoolers out there. We are doing a virtual school this year and I am not happy with some aspects of it. I am researching other methods for next year. I would love to hear your thoughts! I am sort of intrigued by the Charlotte Mason method. Comment here or email me at mommy2tyler @ comcast (dot) net. Thanks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, now I'm going to have to go and dig through the boxes and boxes (literally) of books I own, to see what I can bare to separate from, and then get new ones.


At least I finally have a goal for this afternoon :-D