Monday, January 14, 2008

Make me merry Monday

Make me merry Monday badge


Hello, Blogland! I know. I know. I have been slacking on this. Its just been a busy time of year what with the holidays and 2 birthdays within weeks of each other. Forgive me, will you?

So today is Make me merry Monday! This is the day each week when we all share what makes us happy. It might be a material thing, or a place you like to go, or a person in your life, a time of day, anything that makes you merry. So share, please. All you have to do is blog about what makes you happy and then pop back over here and leave your link in my Mister Linky at the bottom of this post so that we can all come and visit you and see what makes you happy.

Here is the code to add my cute little badge to your post (like above).


Help me spread merriment throughout Blogland, won't you? :)

So, what makes me merry you ask? Well, over these past few weeks, I have had the privilege of being a part of two very special celebrations. My baby girl, Emily, turned 1 year old on December 21st... and my son, Tyler, turned 7 years old on January 13th (yesterday). Watching them enjoy their special days made me very happy and proud to be their Mom. We didn't do anything fancy, just lots of friends and family and fun. But the glow on their faces told me I did a good thing.

So, being a Mom makes me merry.
How about you?


1 comment:

Kathy said...

This is really fun your make merry. Great idea. I uploaded photos from a photo shoot yesterday and that makes me very merry when I can snap shots of my kids and their friends and have fun while I do it.