Sunday, January 27, 2008

Winter Fun

With the high of 38° F today we decided we would get out and enjoy the day before it gets cold again (like tomorrow's high of 10° F). So we gathered up Tyler's best friend, Jacob, and his Daddy and went sledding. Everyone had a good time. Even the Daddy's got to go down the hill a couple of times. I had Emily bundled up in her carrier and she really liked watching the boys go up and down the hill. A couple of photos of the boys...

1-27-08Sledding3

1-27-08Sledding1

1-27-08Sledding2

We even had the chance to get a family photo taken (Thanks, Manny!). I am pretty sure this is the only photo we have of all 4 of us...

1-27-08Sledding4


I was playing with the video feature on my camera too. I hadn't messed with it before. I put a couple on YouTube just to see how it worked. Here's one of the boys going down the hill together...






3 comments:

MNScrapbookmom said...

I need more family photos as well. These photos remind me that I need to go sledding with my kids more. :) ¥

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Oh boy, does that look fun!!!!! I wanna come play!!! I love the picture of your family.

Oh and through bloglines I saw you posted a really nice post about internet relations and linked to me. Thank you so much. That was really kind of you :) I do feel the same way - I feel like bloggers I have gotten to know through the internet are "real friends" I think it is neat to share in the lives of those I read about daily. (only in my case, I often get behind such as now - I'm trying to catch up so sorry for my lateness!)

J. A. Blackburn said...

UNTIL IT GETS COLD AGAIN??? Whoowee I am glad I live in a place where 38 is COLD! ;) Looks like so much fun.